Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Made it to the Dean's List!~

It came as a surprise to me, haha!~ I never thought I would make it again on the Dean's List^^!. The last time I made it was during my First Year in College, First Semester O_O ROFLMAOOO!
And now, on my Fourth Year in College, I made it again on the Dean's List! Yippee! :P I got an overall average of 90%. My midterm grade for Foreign Language 101 - Mandarin was really a great help cuz I got 96%, hehe 8D. When my friend told me that he saw my name on the list, at first I was doubtful and said to him that he must've seen another similar name on the list, and that it was not me XD. Thank you God for giving me the guidance I need and for giving me this opportunity to be on the Dean's List. I'll do my best and study well for our Second Semester^^.

Mama & Papa, this is for both of you^^.

Currently Listening to : Mia by IU

posted by Angeli @ 1:05 AM  

1 Comments:

  • At October 7, 2008 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Congrats! You can now get listed in the Star Student Directory on www.nuresume.com and get a free resume review and a free online resume page to showcase your strengths and skills. Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home